.

.

Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

While the cats away...


Last weeks project was my new Latch Hook Kit
"Cats and Mice"



I'm enjoying this very much :)
This is my progress so far,
I'll come back to this project in a couple of weeks. 

while the cats away latchhook
while the cats away


I've already bought another kit for my next project :)
and here it is,
Winnie the pooh and friends :)
A Rug for my future Grandchild.
I Just know I'll love making this!


winnie the pooh and friends latch hook
winnie the pooh and friends


and this weeks project is back to the baby Afghan and block 4
which is baby Chipmunk :)

Happy stitching!




3 comments:

  1. Looking wonderful, Summer and I love Winnie the pooh and friends.
    Many thanks for your visit and kind words and prayers.

    Love
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Summer :))) , aughhhh just look at the Winnie the Poo and friends , some things are timeless and Winnie is SO one of them in an ever changing fast world ..silly as it seams we all need to have those things in our lives that remain a constant , they so instill a sense of security ..:))) the puss cat rugs so looking amazing he will love it Summer , God bless the beauty that lives not only within your heart and soul ..but within you in your whole being , ..as always dear Summer my sincere respects , Mac Tire :))))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Recent Posts